- Check account balance and ensure enough funds for payouts are available by using the method POST https://api.calypso.finance/api/v1/account;
- Create the payout by using the method POST https://api.calypso.finance/api/v1/payout/create;
- Get the data on the payout and its status by using the method POST https://api.calypso.finance/api/v1/payout;
Below is an example of creating a payout from a client’s site or application.
Names of requests on the scheme indicate certain payment API methods.
|A payout is created via UI and is awaiting confirmation from other process participants.
|• A payout is created via UI and confirmed by other process participants.
• A payout created via API is automatically created with this status.
|• Transaction for a payout is created and is awaiting to be sent to the network.
•Transaction for a payout is sent to the network to be sent to a block and is awaiting confirmation from nodes.
|Funds are successfully credited to destination wallet.
|An error occurred when sending funds. There can be many reasons of the error. You may follow these remediation steps:
1. Wait a while and create a new similar payout.
2. Contact our technical support.
|A payout has been canceled by merchant.
Diagram nodes indicate payout statuses, arrows indicate processes a successful completion of which transfers a payout from one status to another.