By creating an invoice and sending it for payment to your client, the funds get to your wallet. This is convenient when you want to issue an invoice to pay for a product or service. Please follow several steps to create it from your account.
- Go to the "Invoices" tab and click "Create invoice" or select the "Top-up" button from the "Assets" tab and select "Get funds from a customer".
- Select the currency in which the invoice will be created. The number of currency options depends on which assets you have added to your account
- Choose the correct payment information. Specify the amount to pay the invoice in cryptocurrency. To specify the amount in fiat, check the box next to "Invoice in fiat". Also, you can create an invoice without fixed payment amount using the "Without amount" slider.
- Select the life duration of the invoice. Use our presets or select a desired custom one. If the funds have not been received during the lifetime of the invoice, it will switch to the Archived status.
- If you need you can specify "External ID". It's not mandatory but it can be helpful if you need to compare the identification of invoices in an external service or program.
- "Description" is a required field. As the name implies, it is used for convenience and to understand the purpose of the invoice. Please keep in mind that the client will see this text when they make payment
- After creating an invoice, you will be taken to a page with general information about it
- You can send the invoice manually by copying the link from the previous paragraph or send it to your client by email
At the moment the language of the invoice is based on the client's browser language.
Then you can check all your created invoices, their status, and other information in the "Invoices" tab. Using status filters or the search field you can easily find the invoice that you need.
Select the invoice you need and in the next window, you can find additional information about the invoice like status lifetime changes.
Updated about 1 month ago