Payouts are used to send funds to other wallets or create payments to customers. In this article, we will tell you how to create a single Payout.
- First, go to the "Payouts" tab and click on the "Create a payout" button.
- Select "Mass payout" and specify the currency you want to use.
- Please read about additional limits and restrictions on mass payouts.
- You can’t create more than 100 transactions within one mass payment.
- All transactions must be in the same currency.
- If you want to create less than 5 payouts, use regular payouts, it will be cheaper.
- The speed of transaction execution depends on the blockchain, transactions in the network will be executed sequentially one after another. You can learn more about blockchain.
- You can download the CSV example
- Upload your CSV file.
- Check provided information, payment amount, and fees. If validation is not successful, fix errors and upload the correct CSV file.
- Your payout has been created and now you can check the state of its transactions.
Updated about 1 month ago